- Discussion and announcement board, where everyone can post and view.
- Presenters will upload their handouts, and attendees can ask questions asynchronously, and others can follow up with comments and answers.
- See pinned posts used for important/current info, including schedules with Zoom links and key logistical details.
- These provide spaces for written chat conversations in groups.
- Join a room by going to Chatrooms/Other rooms, select the room and then click on the 'Join' button.
- You can create your own rooms! (open or private)
- One-on-one chat conversations.
- As a general rule, assume that everything except DMs is in a public place (i.e., anything you post and any file you upload is in principle accessible by anyone).
- Any linked CampusWire element is only visible to members of the PLC 45 CampusWire group: uploaded files can't be found unless someone shares the link, but with the link anyone (whether or not they are in the PLC 45 CampusWire group) can access the file.
Due to the ongoing pandemic, PLC 45 will take place virtually. All events will take place on Zoom, and we will be using Campuswire to facilitate conference activities, including the distribution of Zoom links to registered participants. After registration, you should receive an invitation to join the PLC 45 CampusWire group.
Our Platform: Campuswire
Campuswire is an all-in-one platform for online learning that features Q&A, announcement and discussion sections, chatrooms, and video lectures. While there is a mobile app, we strongly recommend using a laptop/computer with Chrome, Safari, or Firefox for the campuswire.com platform.
Direct Messages (DMs):
Who can see what?