Scoring guidelines for Exam 1
Here's how your total score on the midterm is related to the points for
the individual parts.
- Step 1
- For Part 1, add up the points that I subtract.
- Subtract the result from 100.
- The difference is the result for that part.
- Step 2 - Repeat Step 1 for each of the remaining three parts.
- Step 3
- Multiply the result for the possessive problem by 0.3.
- Multiply the result for the WWE "not" problem by 0.3.
- Multiply the result for the problem with the subordinate clause by 0.2.
- Multiply the result for the "too" problem by 0.2.
- Step 4 - Add the four numbers from Step 3. This is the total score.