U. Penn Working Papers in Linguistics
Volume 9.1 (2003)
Proceedings of the 26th Annual Penn Linguistics Colloquium
Edited by Elsi Kaiser and Sudha Arunachalam.
This volume costs $15 U.S., pre-paid. Please see our ordering
instructions to order a copy.
- Klaus Abels. Auxiliary adverb word order revisited.
- Philipp Angermeyer. Copying contiguous gestures: An articulatory account of Bella Coola reduplication.
- Karlos Arregi. Clitic Left Dislocation is Contrastive Topicalization.
- Michael Becker. Hebrew stress: Can’t you hear those trochees?
- Sook-Hee Chae. Possessives in naturally occurring discourse: A Centering approach.
- Francesca Del Gobbo. Appositives and quantification.
- Ken Hiraiwa. Movement and derivation: Eliminating the PBC.
- Elsi Kaiser & John Trueswell. Putting things in context: Sentence processing in languages with flexible word order.
- Svetlana McCoy. Unifying the meaning of multifunctional particles: The case of Russian že.
- Thomas McFadden. Adventures in resolving redundancy: Case vs. the EPP.
- Eleni Miltsakaki. Effects of subordination on referential form and interpretation.
- Masashi Nomura. The true nature of nominative objects in Japanese.
- Anna Papafragou. Aspectuality and scalar implicatures in child language.
- Long Peng. Local conjunction and Kikuyu consonant mutation.
- Elizabeth Pyatt. Relativized mutation domains in the Celtic languages.
working-papers AT babel DOT ling DOT upenn DOT edu