Important information for submitters:
- Submission deadline: 11:59pm (EST) May 31, 2007
- Papers will be considered for both oral and poster presentations:
- Oral presentations will be 20 minutes with 5 minutes for questions.
- Poster presentations will be given in a poster session on Friday, October 12 from 6 - 8 pm.
- Submission length: Abstracts must not be more than 500 words (not including references).
- Notification: Notifications of acceptance / rejection were emailed on July 3, 2007.
Important information for accepted authors
- Please look at the preliminary program after July 10 to make sure that you can attend at the time we have scheduled your presentation. We will try to accomodate atttendees with major problems, but won't necessarily be able to make all changes requested. The earlier we hear about any problems, the better.
- Please email us by July 20 to:
- Confirm that you can attend NWAV 36 and present at the time listed in the prelimiary program.
- Send us an abstract to post on the webpage. This abstract should be a pdf file that includes the title, as well as the name(s) and affiliation(s) of the author(s). You may revise your current abstract if you wish, keeping to the 500-word limit.
- The deadline to submit a 100-word abstract for inclusion in the printed program is August 15. This should be an editable file that will allow us to format it according to the specifications of the printed program.
NWAV 36 | October 11-14, 2007 | University of Pennsylvania |