- The Roster for current course offerings and room assignments
- The Timetable for next semester's offerings when they become available
- The Course Register for course descriptions
- Penn InTouch for registration, address changes, etc.
- University academic calendar
LPS Courses Requiring a Permit
LPS courses (courses with section numbers between 600 and 699) typically require permits, because the College of Liberal and Professional Studies (LPS) reserves most of the seats in these courses for LPS students until the second day of the semester. The Linguistics Department cannot provide permits for LPS courses; LPS manages these permits. For details about a particular course offered by LPS, please visit the LPS page for Course Registration and Permit Queries.