- The Roster for current course offerings and room assignments
- The Timetable for next semester's offerings when they become available
- The Course Register for course descriptions
- Penn InTouch for registration, address changes, etc.
- University academic calendar
Linguistics Undergraduate Summer Courses
You must be an admitted student to the University to enroll in a summer course.
To enroll in the College of Liberal and Professional Studies (LPS) go here:
LPS courses (courses with section numbers between 600 and 699) typically require permits, because the College of Liberal and Professional Studies (LPS) reserves most of the seats in these courses for LPS students until the second day of the semester.
If you are not an LPS student and are interested in enrolling in one of our LPS courses, you must attend the first evening class and ask the instructor if they will allow a non-LPS student to enroll. It might not be possible if the class is already fully enrolled. If the answer is yes, give the instructor your full name and your Penncard number and they will arrange the permit for you.
For details about a particular course offered by LPS, please visit the LPS page for Course Registration and Permit Queries.