Linguistic humor, Reasons why the English language is hard to learn
Source: Via Eva Santorini.
- A bass was painted on the head of the bass drum.
- They were too close to the door to close it.
- The soldier decided to desert his dessert in the desert.
- The buck does funny things when the does are present.
- When shot at, the dove dove into the bushes.
- How can I intimate this to my most intimate friends?
- The insurance was invalid for the invalid.
- He could lead if he would get the lead out.
- After a number of injections my jaw got number.
- I did not object to the object.
- We must polish the Polish furniture.
- Since there is no time like the present, he thought it was time to
present the present.
- The farm was used to produce produce.
- The dump was so full that it had to refuse more refuse.
- There was a row among the oarsmen about how to row.
- A seamstress and a sewer fell down into a sewer line.
- To help with planting, the farmer taught his sow to sow.
- I had to subject the subject to a series of tests.
- Upon seeing the tear in the painting I shed a tear.
- The wind was too strong to wind the sail.
- The bandage was wound around the wound.