GLEEFUL 2014, Michigan State University, April 2014
LSA Summer Institute 2013, Workshop on Diachronic Syntax, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, June 2013
DIGS 13, University of Pennsylvania, June 2011
NWAV 36, University of Pennsylvania, October 2007
CorpusSearch Workshop, University of Ottawa, August 2007
IV Encontro de Corpora, Universidade de São Paulo, August 2004
Deutsch Diachron Digital, Humboldt-Universität Berlin, December 2003
- Bikel, Daniel. 2004.
- On the parameter space of generative lexicalized statistical parsing models. Ph.D. dissertation, Department of Computer Science, University of Pennsylvania. http://www.cis.upenn.edu/~dbikel/software.html, "Multilingual Statistical Parsing Engine."
- Collins, Michael. 1999.
- Head-driven statistical models for natural language parsing. Ph.D. dissertation, Department of Computer Science, University of Pennsylvania. http://people.csail.mit.edu/mcollins/code.html
- Kulick, Seth, Daniel Bikel, and Anthony Kroch. 2006.
- Treebank construction by levels using constrained chart parsing. Proceedings of the 5th International Conference on Treebanks and Linguistic Theories, Prague, Czech Republic.
- Brill, Eric. 1993.
- A corpus-based approach to language learning. Ph.D. dissertation, Department of Computer Science, University of Pennsylvania.
- Florian, Radu, and Grace Ngai. 2001.
- Multidimensional transformation-based learning. Proceedings of CONLL '01, 1-8. Toulouse. http://nlp.cs.jhu.edu/~rflorian/fntbl/
- Penn tagging wiki
- Instructions for using the fnTBL tagger for Modern British English and for Middle French. http://tagging.xwiki.com/xwiki/bin/view/Main/
- Marcus, Mitch, Beatrice Santorini, and Mary Ann Marcinkiewicz. 1993.
- Building a large annotated corpus of English: The Penn Treebank. Computational Linguistics 19, 313-330. Reprinted in Susan Armstrong, ed., 1994, Using large corpora. Cambridge, MA: MIT Press. 273-290.
- Penn Treebank Project.
- Randall, Beth. 2005-2007.
- CorpusSearch 2. http://corpussearch.sourceforge.net