U. Penn Working Papers in Linguistics
Volume 3.2 (1996)
Including Papers from the 20th Annual Penn Linguistics Colloquium
Edited by Rajesh Bhatt, Alexis Dimitriadis, David Embick, Susan Garrett, Miriam Meyerhoff, Laura Siegel, and Eugene R. Vachon.
This volume costs $15 U.S., pre-paid. Please see our
ordering instructions to order a copy.
Papers for which no link is provided are not available online. All
available papers are in PostScript format. Some of them may not display
properly in your PostScript previewer, but they ought to print correctly
- Luizete Guimaraes Barros. Structuralist and Generative Ideas in the "Gramatica" of Andres Bello.
- Virginia Brennan. Epistemic : Root :: Particular : General.
- Eugene Buckley. Bare Root Nodes in Basaa.
- Chung-Hye Han. Korean Prosodic Domains and Phrase Structure.
- Lizanne Kaiser. Overt Tail-Marking in Japanese.
- Yoichi Miyamoto and Yasuko Takata. The Status Change of Japanese Temporal Adverbial Clauses in SLA.
- Charles L. Pooser. Thirteenth Century Oral Resonances: The Case of the Valenciennes Chronicle.
- Eugene R. Vachon. Optimizing Russian Stress.
- Anne Vainikka. Verb Raising in Questions.
- Laura Wagner. The Transition from haver to ter in Portuguese.
- Hae-Kyung Wee. Accommodated Theme.
working-papers AT babel DOT ling DOT upenn DOT edu